HubSpot Project Coordinator
HubSpot Project Coordinator
As a HubSpot Project Coordinator, you will be working on projects that are related to HubSpot in some way — whether we’re building something new or making something better. This role is responsible for shepherding our clients through their HubSpot projects from the moment our Sales team closes the deal to our final handoff with the client. You’ll be scheduling, planning, coordinating, and connecting internal and external stakeholders to ensure that our HubSpot projects remain on track, that delivery milestones are met, and that the customer gets what has been promised to them on time and with a smile.
You will need to understand the business problems that our clients are trying to solve by partnering with us on a HubSpot project, but you don’t need to be an expert in all facets of the work. You do need a high-level idea of how all of the pieces fit together, though, and you need to be able to communicate this understanding clearly to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the overall success of the client’s HubSpot projects. You must be able to own the vision for a project and know what it takes to align deliverables with that vision.
- Adhere to all documented process and procedures concerning how to manage deliverables, templates, and standards for the project
- Identify, track, and report project performance metrics
- Manage projections
- Serve as the first point of escalation for project-related issues
- Establish "trusted advisor" relationships with clients and other stakeholders
**As you will be working primarily with US-based clients, you must have the schedule flexibility to accommodate client meetings up until 4pm US Eastern Time if needed.**
The Ideal Candidate Has
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with challenges/escalations
- CRM experience (HubSpot preferred) and/or project management tool experience
- Customer service skills
- Relevant experience within a project coordination or management role
- Ability to multitask proficiently
- A detail-oriented and organized approach - you should be a master of follow-up!
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to learn new software and understanding/experience working in the Google and/or Microsoft Suite
- The ability to spin up quickly - you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
Bonus Points If You Have
- At least one year of professional experience with the HubSpot CRM platform, or another similar platform
- HubSpot experience and certifications of any kind
But You Should Know:
This isn’t the place for everyone. You’ll have a lot of autonomy, but the expectations are high, the work is fast-paced, and the hats are many. We’re looking for people with grit who take ownership, see the big picture, and are always thinking about how we can do even better the next time.
Compensation and Benefits
Digital Reach offers a competitive salary and benefits package to all team members.
Applicants who pass the initial screen can expect video screening questions and an initial interview scheduling within a week of submitting your application. We are hiring for this position for an immediate start but will adjust the timeline for the right candidate.
Digital Reach provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Does this sound like you? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org