Account Executive - Job Description
We are looking for helpful, communicative, and eager to learn sales professionals for our Account Executive opening.
If you want to work with a fun, inclusive, and talented team who are always seeking to improve ourselves and our services then this role is for you! You will improve your overall sales skills and master both SaaS and professional service sales in the process.
This role is responsible for supporting our potential clients throughout the buying process. This is a full cycle role that will both receive inbound leads and be responsible for generating outbound opportunities.
You will work closely with our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), HubSpot reps (for co-selling), and our revenue leadership team to find the ideal combination of software plus services solutions for our clients.
Collaborative, communicative, and organized, this role is suited for someone who does well brainstorming with others to get to a solution outlined and then can go back and clearly describe the solution to the prospect to move the sale along. If you like to build relationships, are curious, ask great questions, and can work a consultative sales approach, this job is for you!
If you read this JD and think that you might be a good fit even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, please go ahead and apply. We aim to create opportunities for marginalized populations and communities and are willing to train for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule discovery sessions with inbound and outbound opportunities/leads
- Create your own outbound messaging to align with your personal brand & support the Digital Reach brand
- Send video messages within your outbound prospecting
- Utilize playbooks for various stages of selling
- Conduct discovery sessions and log them to the HubSpot
- Determine if an SME is needed for the sale & share information with them prior to the client consultation call
- Conduct consultation calls with potential customers
- Collaborate with HubSpot reps on cooperatively closing deals
- Log all activity to HubSpot that is not automatically captured & keep CRM up-to-date at all times
- Identify and build value in future opportunities in software and services for clients
- Collaborate with our delivery team to ensure all pertinent details about the sale are shared
- Assist the Account Manager (AM) in creating the kickoff deck
- Attend and play a leadership role in client kickoff meetings
- Note potential upsell opportunities in the CRM
- Support the client whenever they reach out to you
- Attend coaching sessions with our CAM
- Attend 1:1s with sales leadership
- Leveraging LinkedIn for social selling inclusive of posting about the problems that Digital Reach can solve, HubSpot product updates and other content focused on building awareness with your prospects.
- Experience in full cycle sales role or a closing role
- Experience selling software + services a plus
- 3 years of experience using HubSpot or has worked at HubSpot or Platinum + HubSpot agency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong listening skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Tech savvy
Makeup of Your Days
These are rough estimates as we have not filled this role previously:
- 40% of time talking to potential customers
- 25% of time researching prospects & written communications
- 25% of time creating proposals & decks
- 10% of time continuing education
Salary & Benefits:
- $65k base
- $118k OTE
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- 401k Match
- Yearly week of rest
- Team bonus pool